- 1st Grumpy Gourmet Award 2005: Best design.
- 1st Grumpy Gourmet Award 2005: Top Ten Restaurants in Jordan.
- MealAdvisors testimonial on Ren Chai; "I highly recommend it"
"The food is delicious, the atmosphere is quite and neat and the staff is great
and friendly. I highly recommend it "
- Ren Chai voted from
the Top 5 Chinese Restaurants in BeAmman Website
- MealAdvisors review on Ren Chai; "We had a super time and can't wait to go back!":
"Visited today for first time and not disappointed at all. Started with Sweetcorn
and crab soup yummy, then crispy duck with pancakes, again just as we have had anywhere
before, then sweet and sour chicken, very good Ren Chai crispy beef fab, Singapore
noodles which were good but for us could have been a little spicier but we will
ask next time and a veg dish with lots of mushrooms again nice. Over all very very
nice but such huge portions for 3 of us, however we manages banana fritters and
ice cream wow really yummy and jasmine tea with other drink. Service was excellent
and very discreet. Love love love the no smoking area a huge plus for us!!!!!Thanks.
The prawn crackers and dips super but be careful the chilli one is very hot.", Reviewed
on 28th January, 2012
- MealAdvisors reviews on Ren Chai; "Very classy place with a super friendly atmosphere
and a consistent quality of food. Recommended (not sure of the exact names on the
menu: Sweet corn soup, Dumplings, Delicious duck (wrapped with vegies)..Yummy, and
Crunchy beef. Well everything on the menu is good. We have a ritual of going for
iftar to Ren Chai every year in Ramadan since the service is usually really fast
and the food is serviced on time. Leen, September 1st, 2010.
- MealAdvisors reviews on Ren Chai; "Have to say that the food was in general very
good and service was quick and friendly. I especially enjoyed the banana fritters.
Tamarah, November 20th, 2010.
- Honorary Visit:
By his Majesty King Abdulla and queen Rania.
- Our diner Saturday night at Ren Chai was just outstanding, service was perfect,
atmosphere is delicately grand, dinner was just amaing and the lobsters were just
outstanding.... all the best.
Majdi Murad, La Cucina Restaurand, owner.
- Her Majesty Queen Noor's comment after her visit to Ren Chai, on Wednesday April
4th: The beauty & sumptuousness of this jewel like restaurant is only surpassed
by the fine Chinese cuisine.
- H.E. John & Carlo Holmes, Canadian Ambassador.
A beautifully finished and decorated place. Great food & excellant service many
many congratulations! This is a world class place & a credit to Jordan. Well done!
- Prince Talal Bin Mohammad:
It is such a pleasure to have eaten a real Chinese meal, in an exquisitely designed
setting, with such excellent service. May you go from strangth to strangth.
- Princess Sumayah Judeh:
I wish you all the success in this great chinese restaurant. And we invite you to
open several restaurants in the Abdali Project. Wishing you the greatest.